Please join us for the Northwest Narrative Medicine Collaborative’s inaugural Seattle event, featuring storytelling by health care professionals. We invite you to tell a health-care related story on the theme, “My First Time”. Your story can be funny, serious, heartfelt, absurd, lyrical, etc. We are seeking story-tellers and story-appreciators, as we gather together to build a narrative medicine community.
The Interstitium is SOLD OUT. We are thrilled at the response and interest in this inaugural event. Stay tuned for future Interstitium events.
- 7 minutes or less
- you may read from a written story, or tell a story extemporaneously
- please maintain patient/people privacy and don’t use actual names unless you have permission
- story content can range from serious to funny to absurd to dramatic
- the event will not be recorded
- the event will not be judged
Date and Time
Sunday, January 13th, 2019
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
907 14th Avenue East
Seattle, WA 98112