Join us for an evening of networking, mingling, live reading and storytelling. If you are a registered conference attendee you are eligible to submit an original story, poem or pitch to our open mic contest.
Saturday October 21, 2017
5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Light dinner & cash bar
Live storytellers will be a combination of the winners of the Story Beat LIVE! flash writing contest and spontaneous, authentic contributions from conference participants who are inspired to add a unique voice to the cacophony of others.
Attendance to Story Beat LIVE! is included with conference registration. You may bring up to 4 guests. Additional tickets are available for $25 per guest.
Submit to the Story Beat LIVE! open mic contest:
- Original, previously unpublished work related to health or illness
- 1000 words or less (up to 3 separate poems)
- Poetry or prose
- Submit your “pitch” for a 7 minute live storytelling piece.
- Submit your entry using the contact form below.
- Deadline October 10, 2017 11:59pm
- Winners will have the opportunity to read at Story Beat LIVE! event and be featured on the NWNMC website.
- Winners will be notified by October 15, 2017