Thank you for your interest in the 2017 Northwest Narrative Medicine Conference.
Pre-registration is closed, but you may still register at the door on Friday, October 20th, starting at 5 p.m. Please visit the Parking & Lodging page for location details.
We look forward to seeing you there!
October 20-22, 2017 Registration Fees
- Early Registration $200.00 (before September 15, 2017)
- Standard Registration $225.00 (between September 16 & October 13, 2017)
- Walk-in Registration $250.00
- OHSU Student/Resident Registration $50.00 *must present OHSU student ID
- Additional Story Beat LIVE! tickets $25.00 each
CME Credit $200.00 (in addition to base registration fee)
Accreditation: Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Registration fees cover the cost of the full 3-day conference, including Story Beat LIVE!, the Saturday evening event.
Review the list of the optional Sunday Workshops prior to registering.
If you are unable to attend the conference, you may either:
- Transfer your registration to another person, or
- Receive a refund of your registration, less $50.
Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 13. We regret that we are unable to offer refunds after this date.