The Northwest Narrative Medicine Conference is a weekend long event for individuals who consider narrative skills essential for healing and wellness, and want to learn more.
During this program you will. . .
- Examine the many insights to be found in stories of illness and wellness
- Explore your own stories, understand those of others, and value them all
- Develop skills in recognizing and being attentive to narratives of all kinds
- Make interprofessional and interpersonal connections
Upon completion of this program you will be able to. . .
- Recognize what is meaningful to you in a health care setting
- Appreciate diverse perspectives regarding stories of illness and wellness
- Have narrative skills to integrate into your own practice
- Cultivate interprofessional and interpersonal relationships by connecting with a community who values collaboration around the intersection of health and narrative